We are hiring!
fossBeta is a fast growing tech media startup with a highly influential media platform with a dev and design team that is building new and awesome technology products. If you are a tech/media-savvy, top-notch colleague, with guts and humor, and are always ready to go the extra mile, please see the available positions stated below.
Why join us?
- Be a part of an energetic, skilled, talented, painfully good-looking and pleasantly awkward team of geeks that are plotting to take over the world. Peacefully.
- Get your work seen by 3+ million people a month.
- Our geek culture means you hear about the cutting edge tech and startups before the rest does, whether you want to or not.
- No pigeon-holing. If you’re a designer who likes to code, do both.
- Crazy money, fool! But seriously, we offer good compensation.
- An opportunity to work from any Where!
- Enjoy in-house lunch and limitless snacks stacked in our pantry. We care for your tummy as well.
- Flexible work policy. Not feeling to come to office today, work from your home and get it done.
Opportunity Based On Merit
Anyone can nurture at fossBeta and realize it to the best of their potential. A level-playing field that can help you achieve big.
Qualification no bar
We believe that a person’s skill and abilities cannot be defined only by a university certificate.
Gender no bar
We believe everyone has the same, equal shot to make it big and make an impact.
Tenure no bar
The work you do speaks way more than the position you hold.
We are hiring writers, editors, tech and start-up journalists for FossBeta. If you’re interested, send us your resume to admin@and if we like what we see, we’ll get in touch with you. Oh, and also, if you are applying for a position, don’t forget to send us a few samples of your previous work.
Some of our stories might interest you –
-> One Year of fossBeta
-> 2nd Anniversary of fossBeta
Do all things Apple, Google or SpaceX do excite you? Are you obsessed with the latest comings and goings of technology? Can you write and discern compelling content?
We are looking for a technical writer to lead and define our daily coverage of the technology industry, gadgets, and apps, with a specific focus on technology news. Based anywhere In the World, India, this position is responsible for covering breaking news, coordinating and writing reviews, developing op-eds, and maintaining key industry contacts relevant to their beat.
- Lead and define our daily coverage of the technology industry, gadgets, and apps.
- Brainstorm new and creative articles.
- Coordinate stories and ideas with the Editorial Team.
- Some coverage on weekends may be required.
Successful candidates should have:
- Graduate in English/Journalism/Science and Technology.
- Strong writing skills.
- Sound knowledge of current technological scenario.
- Ability to work under and meet deadlines.
- Interviewing skills.
- High energy level.
GRAPHIC DESIGNER & VIDEO EDITOR
fossBeta is looking for a talented graphic designer and video editor who can work on a variety of products and activities like creating high-quality videos, photo and video editing, designing posters and display materials etc. to giving the organisation a visual ‘brand’. The candidate’s goal should be to use his/her creative talents to tell a cohesive story.
- Thinking creatively and producing new ideas.
- Using innovative thinking to redefine a design brief.
- Working with a range of software.
- Continuously work and implement new editing technologies.
- Use your own creativity to trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film.
Successful candidates should have:
- Past experience of high-quality video editing.
- Solid knowledge of digital technology and editing software packages like Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, Premiere, After Effects etc.
- Creative mind and storytelling abilities.
- Ability to make the invisible things visible to the audience.
- Candidates with a sound knowledge of today’s technology scenario will be preferred.
Important Note: Candidates with knowledge of Linux and Open Source technologies will be preferred.
If you’re interested, send us your resume to admin@