How To Add Night Mode Feature In Your Android Without Rooting
This method is based on a simple Android app that will invert all you Android color and make them perfect to work at night. This will be also helpful to your eyes as it will affect them less compared to the excessively bright screens at night. Begin with below steps to proceed.
#1 Night Mode
Night Mode’s main goal is to reduce the brightness of your screen lower than you can accomplish with the default settings. This application applies an overlay filter that acts as a dimmer to darken the screen and ensure your eyes don’t hurt.
Steps To Use Night Mode In Android:
Step 1. First of all download and install the cool app Night Mode in your Android device in which you want to add this night mode feature.
Step 2. Now launch the app on your device and you will see an option to set your screen brightness.
Step 3. Now you need to modify the options according to your wish to set it best according to work on your Android.
Step 4. Also, at last, you can set the minimum brightness level to work at night that will not harm your eyes and you can work easily on your device.
That’s it! Your Android is now perfectly ready to use at night.
Dimly lets you easily decrease the brightness of your screen beyond Android’s default lowest setting. It’s ideal for late night reading/gaming or general use of your screen in low light surroundings.
Steps To Use Dimly
Step 1. First of all, download the app and install Dimly on your Android device and then launch the app.
Step 2. After you installed the app, you can see the dim dialog box appears on your home screen whenever you touch its icon.
Step 3. You can alter its setting by simply clicking on down arrow button on dimly and then click on setting gear icon.
Step 4. You can now adjust your brightness level from home screen itself. Moreover, you can adjust its Blue-light filter too.
Similar Apps Like Dimly And Night Mode:
[appbox googleplay com.arrowsapp.nightscreen]
The night screen main goal is to reduce the brightness of your screen lower than you can achieve with the default settings. This application applies an overlay filter that acts as a dimmer to darken the screen. It helps to avoid a headache and eye pain in a dark environment or at night.
- Can automatically set default brightness settings in Android to the minimum
- Restore default brightness settings after stopping the app
- Keep the screen on while the app is running (optional)
- Amazing blue light filter to help you have a better sleep (optional)
#Blue Light Filter
[appbox googleplay com.eyefilter.nightmode.bluelightfilter]
The blue light filter is used to reduce blue light by adjusting the screen to natural color. Shifting your screen to night mode can relieve your eyes strain, and your eyes will feel ease during night reading. Also, a blue light filter will protect your eyes and help you sleep easily.
- Blue light can be reduced
- Filter intensity can be adjusted
- Power can be saved
- Very easy to use
[appbox googleplay com.urbandroid.lux]
Twilight app makes your device screen adapt to the time of the day. It filters the flux of blue light emitted by your phone or tablet after sunset and protects your eyes with a soft and pleasant red filter. The filter intensity is smoothly adjusted to the sun cycle based on your local sunset and sunrise times.
#Midnight (Night Mode)
[appbox googleplay com.mokaware.modonoche]
If you use your device in places with very low light or no light at all, even the minimum brightness of your screen might hurt your eyes. Midnight is here to help you reduce your screen brightness below the minimum. Midnight creates a screen filter to dim the brightness below the minimum.
- Ease your sight, reduce eyestrain
- Save battery (only if your device has AMOLED display)
- Persistent notification with controls for quick access. No need to switch apps!
- Slightly change the screen filter color to better adjust the screen to your likings
- Automatic mode will start or stop the screen filter when the screen is turned on in dark places
# Screen Filter
[appbox googleplay com.haxor]
Applies a shade that acts as a dimmer to ensure your eyes don’t hurt. Far more powerful than Android’s built-in brightness setting. Great for low-light gaming, web browsing, and eBook reading. It even saves battery life for AMOLED displays.
- Brightness slider uses the logarithmic scale for fine-grained control.
- Drag the app icon to your desktop to use for toggling on/off.
- Prompts to confirm very low brightness settings.
- Option to disable soft-key backlight (does not work on all phones).
#Bluelight Filter – night mode
[appbox googleplay com.eyefilter.night]
Decrease the brightness of your screen beyond Android’s default lowest setting. It’s ideal for late night reading/gaming or general use of your screen in low light surroundings. Adjusts your screen color to reduce the blue light and helps your eyes to relax, making it easier for you to fall asleep.
- Intelligently adjust screen brightness according to an environment and relieve eye fatigue.
- Supported eye health analysis that helps improve eye health.
- Simple setting and great user experience.
So above is all about Adding Night Mode Feature In Android. With this, you can easily work on your Android device at night and your eyes will not get affected with this. So implement this feature today. Hope you like this, do share with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this.