Top best root apps 2017 for Android: If you are looking for the best root apps 2017, then this could be the right place. Below we have listed 25 best apps for rooted Android device.
We have listed the Top Best Root Apps 2017. Rooted Android phone has many advantages because when you root an Android smartphone it permits you to act as the administrator of the Android phone. But, how can you take over the good control of your rooted device? The solution is to use best root apps for Android, so today I will be talking about some best root apps. If you want to root your Android phone, check out: How to Root Any Android.
Top 25 Best Root Apps 2017 For Your Android Device
If you are searching for the best root apps for your rooted Android phone then you have come to the right place.
Greenify is the first app in my list as it is very simple and very effective in increasing the battery life of your Android. It is a very simple app and its basic function is to hibernate your background apps. You also have the option to hibernate your applications and let the remaining apps like facebook and Whatsapp to run as usual. These background applications drain your precious battery even when they are not in use. Hence this app is very popular among many Android users. Give it a try.
- Boost mode (requires Xposed)
- Allow (most) system apps to be greenified in Greenify
- Allow GCM push message to wake hibernated apps (requires Xposed)
- Keep Notifications after Hibernation
- Wake-up Tracker (requires Xposed)
- Block App State Abuse. (requires Xposed)
#2 ROM Manager
Rom manager is one great app for all you enthusiasts who want to flash new ROMs and taste new versions of Android in your Android smartphones. This app gives you a list of all the famous ROMs available for your Android phone. You can also download them through this application and this also saves you a lot of time searching for it on the internet. The premium version of this app is worth a try.
- Flash your recovery to the latest and greatest ClockWorkMod recovery.
- Organize and perform backups and restores from within Android!
- Install ROMs from your SD card.
- Manage your ROMs via a handy UI.
- With the help of this best apps for rooted android, you can install your favorite ROMs over the air!
#3 Titanium Backup Root
Titanium backup is the app for those of you who do a much of flashing on your Android phone. This is the best application to backup your data and ROM. It provides multiple options to create backup like backing up specific data and specific application. Not only that, you can also freeze your apps and convert them into user apps and much more.
- 0-click batch restores
- Backup/restore SMS,MMS,calls,bookmarks,Wi-Fi AP as XML
- Sync to/from Dropbox, Box, Google Drive (manual/scheduled)
- Convert user apps <=> system apps
- Create your own update.zip containing apps+data!
- Restore individual apps+data from non-root ADB backups,
- CWM backups & TWRP backups!
- Dalvik cache cleaner
#4 Trickster Mod
Trickster mod is an awesome app. Truly, there are many apps out there which can do the same tasks that this does but the support and the great interface of this app beat them all. With this app, you can overclock your phone to make it fly like a butterfly, undervolted it to increase your battery life and lots more. All in all this app is a must in your rooted smartphone.
- CPU Statistics
- Apply Grace Period (was Bootloop Preventer)
- CPU Frequency profile
- Sound control for faux’s patches
- Advanced gamma control for N4 with faux’s patch
- Bootloader lock/unlock without fast boot and data wipe Kernel backup/restore on some supported devices
- Generic hotplug
- Vibrator strength
- Headset volume boost
- High performance sound
#5 Smart Booster
Ever feel that your phone is sluggish while playing games or your phone restarts during heavy usage? Then this is the perfect application for you. RAM Booster digs into your phone’s RAM and clears out unwanted usage by background apps and provides some more RAM for the apps that you are using. This app is a must for those who need more snappiness in your phones.
- Fast cache cleaner
- 1-click to clean cache
- Quick SD Card cleaner
- Show SD card partition
- Advanced application manager
#6 Root Firewall Pro
Have you been low on your data bandwidth? This app can help you out. With this app, you can block apps from using the internet while you can selectively enable it for the apps that you are using. It even has the options to separate 2G, 3G, 4G and WiFi networks and enable for selected apps. It also has features like ad blocking and much more.
- Test blocked app in a touch
- Block Internet access for any apps
- One-click widget enabled
- Separate 3G and WiFi data
This app is very very useful for the Android devices that supported with a small internal storage capacity. Link2SD can be used for moving the data of the applications we’ve been installed to the 2nd partition of the SD card.
- Link external data and obb folders of apps and games to SD card
- Link apk, dex and lib files of apps to SD card
- Link dex files of the system apps to SD card
- Link internal data of apps to SD card
#8 Solid Explorer
This is the best file manager out there. The basic idea of this explorer is just awesome. This app provides you two panels when positioned in the landscape view. You can simply copy-paste any file or move any file from one panel to the other without the fuzz of remembering the path of the locations separately. It also has additional features like FTP connection etc. This is a must have app for all the Android users.
- Root access makes Solid Explorer fully functional root explorer
- FTP client with support for secure connections
- Two independent panels serve as file browsers
- Drag and Drop inside and between panels
#9 Root App Deleter
It helps you easily and quickly manage system apps (freeze or remove), the best tool for managing your Android system compared to other clean or uninstall tools, it is much better than others.
- tiny,fast, even running on old phones with low memory.
- “modify” MODE, change system apps before uninstalling
- can “Disable” background system service, such as “google background transport” and “contact sync service”
#10 Device Control
Device Control is an app to control several features of your device as well as some nice extra features like a Tasker, App Manager, Editors, Entropy Generator, Wireless Filemanager and more.
- Device specific features like Knock-On, vibration strength, screen color temperature, LCD power reduce, …
- CPU frequencies, governors, i/o schedulers, …
- GPU frequencies, governors, …
- Kernel-specific extras like intelli-plug and intelli-thermal by faux, msm dcvs toggle, mpdecision toggle, power scheduling, power efficient workqueues …
- Voltage Control, Fast Charge and more
It is a very useful app which allows you to schedule various tasks. Tasker is a task control and task automation app. You can control various tasks, you can schedule any task with the help of tasker
- Triggers: App, Time, Day, Location, Hard/Soft State, Event, Shortcut, Widget, Timer, Plugins
- Actions: 200+ built-in, plugin support
- Tasks: loops, variables, conditions
- Scenes: design your own screen overlays
- App Creation: create your own standalone apps to share or sell!
SetCPU is a tool for changing the CPU settings on a rooted Android phone or tablet. SetCPU works with a great variety of Android devices and ROMs. SetCPU is a tool for changing the CPU settings on a rooted Android phone or tablet. SetCPU works with a great variety of Android devices and ROMs.
If you’ve rooted your device, you’ll be able to select which services or apps you wanna kill automatically. The app runs a simple service every X seconds (default is 60s) and checks if those services that you’ve selected are alive. You can also disable/enable permanently any service on your device.
#14 System app remover
This app not only provides system app remover but also user app uninstaller, move app to SD card, move app to phone, apk on sd card scan/install/delete, rooting guide help.
- Move apps to SD card
- Move apps to phone internal storage
- Sort app by movable, name, size and time
- User can custom [Install time] [Package name] [Apk path] to show in list
- Show app details: size, install time, package, apk path
#15 Battery Calibration
Our Android operating system generates a bin file to track every detail regarding the battery and provide you with the same. So, deleting that bin file will result in a huge leap in the battery life.
#16 Nandroid Manager
Nandroid Manager is the ultimate tool for managing all of your nandroid backups! With Nandroid Manager you can restore data from your nandroid such as apps+data, text messages, call logs, and much more!
- View basic info about your nandroid backups.
- Explore contents of nandroid backup.
- Extract files from nandroid backups.
- Support for yaffs2.
- Rename backup.
- Compress backup to zip.
#17 Quick Reboot
Well, it’s really painful to boot into recovery mode by using several Keys combo. Quick reboot is an app which helps you to bring the power menu to a different level by adding Recovery and bootloader.
- Normal reboot
- Enter safe mode
- Fast reboot (UI/apps)
- Reboot to recovery
- Reboot to bootloader
- Power off
Dumpster is the free Android recycle bin. Once you’ve installed the app, it will automatically backup and save all of your newly deleted data, allowing you to easily undelete pictures and videos, and instantly restore them to your phone.
- Effortlessly backup your Android
- Instantly retrieve important files, photos, images and videos
- Restore accidentally deleted pictures
- It’s free
- Auto clean option available
- Cloud storage
Well, if you are using KitKat or Lollipop then you might have faced the SD card issue. Very often users complained about their SD card gets locked. Well, few Android versions remove the ability to write files to the SDcard. SDFix restores this ability by modifying a configuration file. As this app changes a system configuration file, it requires root access.
#20 Boot Animations
A boot animation is the loading animation that is played when your device starts up. Choose from hundreds of custom load animations to install to your rooted device. Root access is required and your device must be compatible to install custom boot animations.
- Hundreds of beautiful boot animations for superusers.
- Install boot animations from your SD card.
- Convert an animated GIF to a boot animation.
- High-quality boot animation previews.
#21 Fast Charging
With Fast Charging app, you can charge your phone up to 6x faster in comparison with normal charging. This app has some features like killing background tasks for recharge battery fast of your phone in a fast way and save your time.
- Fast Charging
- Kill Background tasks
- Auto Launch When plugin charger For save time
- Save more Ram, Lower CPU Usage and help your phone for live long
Do you use Proxy on your Android device? If yes then Drony is one of the best apps you can ever have on your Rooted android device. With this app, you can use custom proxies in Android smartphone
- Supports digest, windows (NTLM), basic authentication. HTTP,HTTPS,SOCKS4a,SOCKS5 type of proxies.
- Drony will start if wifi appears that has a proxy set on the same port that is used in Drony to listen.
- Drony will stop when that wifi is no longer active.
#23 Total Commander
This is all in one file manager which you can have on your Rooted device. With Total commander, you can copy, paste files, sub-directories, Unzip and Zip files. Not only these, this app also has an inbuilt text editor for editing text of Build prop etc.
- Copy, Move whole subdirs
- Drag & Drop (long press on file icon, move icon)
- Inplace rename, create directories
- Delete (no recycle bin)
- Zip and unzip, unrar
#24 Triangle Away
You might have noticed after flashing a custom recovery & root your Samsung phones a yellow triangle error while rebooting. This app is built to keep them away. TriangleAway was built to disable the triangle (if a visual warning is present) and reset the custom ROM flash counter to 0.
#25 ROEHSOFT RAM Expander
If you want to upgrade your smartphone’s RAM without spending anything then Roehsoft RAM expander is for you. You can use this app to increase the swapping memory of your Phone. With this app, you can use your internal, external storage as a RAM.
- Free SD card memory as a RAM use (SWAP RAM / SWAP MEMORY)
- Swapfile RAM expansion up to 4.0 GB (file system limit)
- No limit on SWAP partition!
- The usual performance degradation when paged not occur with sd card from class-8
So, above are the best Android root apps 2017 for your Android smartphone. If you have rooted device then this app will help you a lot and will enhance your overall Android experience. Hope you like the post! Share it with your friends too.